Friday, July 18, 2008

Scary stuff to do at Natural Bridge


I don't have photos from the haunted house...

But here is where the time portal opens...

dinos abound...and odd civil war soldiers.








Crazy girl ...



















ofcourse I did an UPSHOT!




















Monkey house.

I would check it out closer but smartly they had NO ladder.

Smart.









This is just wrong.
But everyone found it wrong in the same way.

Mark was just as grossed out.
















some more odd creatures.















I am working on laying this stuff out. This is a new place for me. I will figure it all out. I just hope you all enjoy were we have been and were we go.

Enjoy

S&M and for now E&M

More summer stuff to come!

2 comments:

wundermary said...

Heya! Let's see some more!

Rick Ratliff said...

I noticed you list "Porsches" in your interests on Blogger, so I am anxious to introduce you to my new blog-- PORSCHEOPHILE.

As the name implies, I am something other than objective about this subject. I am smitten with Porsche --the legacy of the brand, the way the cars drive, the amazing people who drive them, the places we take them, and the aspirations they represent for us all. I finally decided to do something about it. I have created a blog that helps me express my obsessions.

Here''s the link: www.porscheophile.com


Please check it out, and let me know what you think of it. I am really open to criticism. Add comments to the postings, play the commercials, check out the news links. I hope to do this for a long, long time provided other people share it with me.

Let me know, and thanks for reading this.

Rick Ratliff
reratliff@comcast.net